Since ancient times even during the age of the caveman, we have been decorating ourselves with different items. Bones of animals, teeth of predators, feathers of flying creatures and shells from the ocean. History of Jewelry The history of human civilization of having different types of jewelry to be place on us, as a decorative, or even to symbolism wealth and power is simply amazing. Humans have been wearing jewelry as long as 75,000 years, the time when our ancestors are still living the the caves. Although most people nowadays don't use bones and teeth of animals as an decoration. Precious metals and rare gems such...
- Diamond Gemstone Gold History Jewellery Jewelry Jewelry 101 Pearl Pearl Jewelry Precious Gem Precious Metal Silver Sterling Silver
Gold is a beautiful and valuable metal and both white gold and yellow gold are very popular when it comes to jewelry. The most classical metal that represent wealth and fortune. But are white gold and yellow gold different? Which is better? Let’s dive in and explore how yellow and white gold are different and how you should decide which to buy. But first lets understand one important question about both Yellow Gold and White Gold Are White gold and Yellow Gold both GOLD? Yes! Both contains real gold. Pure gold is defined as 24 karats or having a fineness of...
- Gold Jewellery Jewelry Jewelry 101 Platinum Precious Metal Rhodium Rhodium Plated Silver Sterling Silver White Gold Yellow Gold
Jewelry looks amazing but for some jewelry you may have notice that it have loss its shine. But there are ways that you can do to help it to regain its former dazzling self.
The steps are easy, but you must follow these steps closely, or you will risk damaging your jewelry that can be costly to repair.
- Care for Jewelry Cubic Zirconia Cubic Zirconia Jewelry How to Guide Jewellery Jewelry Jewelry 101 Jewelry Cleaning Pearl Pearl Jewelry Rhodium Plated Silver Simulated Diamond Sterling Silver Tips
Jewellery is one of the most amazing form of gift you can present to your loved ones. It can be in the form of necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets and other unique forms crafted by master craftsman using precious gemstones. While some precious stone are created by the mother nature. Others are fashioned with man-made alternatives, which in some case can be superior in brilliance. Quality and appearance that matches or even superior to the one created by mother nature. This article will help you to become a wise consumer. Fun Fact: A precious gemstone that is lab-created does not mean to...
- Artificial Gemstone Brand Name Gemstone Created Gemstone Cubic Zirconia Diamond Diamond Alternative Enhanced Gemstone Gemstone Genuine Gemstone Jewellery Jewelry Jewelry 101 Lab-Grown Gemstone Man-Made Gemstone Natural Gemstone Precious Gem Simulated Diamond Simulated Gemstone Synthetic Gemstone Treated Gemstone
- Commodity Gold Jewellery Jewelry Jewelry 101 Jewelry Cleaning Noble Metal Origin of Rhodium Platinum Precious Metal Rhodium Rhodium Plated Silver Sterling Silver